All campaigns, products and services active between 1st January 2019 – 29th February 2020 are eligible for submission as entries for the vIDEA Awards 2020.
Entries across all Categories and Sub-categories (except Video Agency of the Year) shall be evaluated on the following criteria carrying equal weightage (10 points per criterion; 10 being the highest and 0 being the lowest that can be allotted):
- Creativity and Innovation
- Strategy and Execution
- Disruption in the market
- User experience/feedback/review
The Video Agency of the Year Award shall honour the agency which supercedes the others in the Grand Score [GS]. The Grand Score of each agency shall be an aggregate of following:
- The total number of entries made across all the categories of the vIDEA Awards 2020 (1 point per submitted entry).
- The number of entries qualifying to the Top-5 nominations and their cumulative bonus points (3 points per nominated entry).
- The number of Awards won by the agency and their cumulative bonus points (5 points per winning entry)
GS = [No. of Entries] X 1 + [No. of Nominations in top 5] X 3 + [No. of Winning Entries] X 5
The verdict of the Evaluation process of the entries shall be final and binding, and the vIDEA Awards 2020 or its Jury Members shall not be answerable to any person or entity for the judgment.