Rules & Prizes
- The winning movies will be awarded and screened at vIDEA 2019 to an eclectic audience comprising filmmakers, video producers, marketing professionals, digital evangelists, and heads of largest brands in India.
- Inkspell Media shall fund and co-produce one film that the winners may subsequently wish to create*.
- Top 5 nominations will receive special certification from the Jury
- The filmmakers may leverage the unique potential of collaborating with the leading video producers in the country through the unparalleled networking opportunities at the event.
*Terms and conditions apply*
vIDEA Contest Rules
- All Entries will be evaluated by a Panel of expert Jurors whose judgment shall be final and binding
- The length of the film should be less than 20 mins
- The film should preferably be shot on professional cameras (for professional category)
- The film should be a new project specifically undertaken for the Videa contest, and a previously produced film cannot be nominated in this category. If you have made a short film earlier and wish to nominate it, you may do so in the Best Motion Picture – Short Film Category under the Genre Specific Awards.
- All short-films nominated for the contest must include a shot of a 'mirror' embedded at any point in the screenplay. This is to ensure that all entries are originally made for the vIDEA 2019 contest.
- There are no restrictions with regard to the theme, genre, and subject of the short-film being submitted.
- The short-film must not violate any laws/regulations pertaining to permissions, licenses, privacy, copyright, IPR, plagiarism, defamation, etc.